2. This website is owned and operated by Adlex Solicitors of 76A Belsize Lane, London NW3. The principal of Adlex Solicitors, Adam Taylor, is a solicitor qualified in England and Wales. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 344672). Our VAT number is 773 5100 42.
Content on the site
3. Any content which we ourselves make available on our site is intended for general information but it is not intended as professional advice (legal or otherwise) nor should it be used as such. For example, it may become out of date. You rely on it at your own risk.
Links to other sites
4. We may link to third party websites which may be of interest to you. We do not recommend or endorse those sites or the products or services which they offer nor are we legally responsible for them. You use such third party sites at your own risk.
5. You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal information in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy which is subject to change from time to time.
6. The intellectual property rights in all material used on or in connection with our website are owned by us or our suppliers. For your personal use only, you may view such material on your device. You must not otherwise use such material including copying, selling or altering it or taking extracts from it without our specific prior written consent.
7. Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
8. If you are a consumer, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business of yours.
9. If you are a consumer, you will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our website (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
The following clauses apply only if you are a business:
10. In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
11. You will indemnify us against all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly related to your use of the website and/or breach of this agreement.
12. To the extent allowed by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement.
Effective Date: 4th January 2019