- We agree a fee structure and timescale at the start - so you know where you stand
- Our fees are reasonable: you don't pay for expensive offices with atriums and aquariums!
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and required to hold professional indemnity insurance of at least £2 million (beware of firms who are not solicitors, usually calling themselves "legal consultants", "XYZ Legal" or the like, who are unregulated and generally uninsured)
- We communicate in plain English - no legal waffle
- We don't sit on the fence
- We are always available at the end of a phone
- You don't get shunted from one lawyer or department to another - a frequent complaint from our clients who have switched to us from big city firms
- We often act as quasi in-house lawyers co-ordinating our client's entire legal function
- We tell you what's happening
- We get on with it
- Our clients seem happy - see some sample client quotes
How Adlex Solicitors can you help you...
For a free initial chat and more information call Adam Taylor of Adlex Solicitors on +44 (0) 207 317 8404 or email.